Thursday, November 4, 2010

Англи хэлний бие даалт "My summer holiday"


My summer holiday


My name’s Bayasgalan. I’m 20 years old. My summer holiday was perfect. I went to Khentiiaimag. Khentiiaimag the native land of Chinggis Khan covered with forests, taiga and steppe, is a located north-east of Ulaanbaatar. I stayed at a grandfather house in the town centre for 5 days. I went there by car for 10 hours.

The weather is very hot, everyday was sunny. The sky was rarely covered with clouds. During my holidays I spent a lot of time in the fresh air.
The food here is delicious. I have been eating milk products and Horhog.Milk product very healthful. I like curd. Khentii’s people usually eat soup with meat, flour and vegetable.

Khentii’speople is good-looking. They have black hair and dark eyes. Khentii’s people friendly, honest and kindly. They usually live in ger. Town center people live in house. Somepeople plant vegetables.My grandfather plant vegetables and sunflower.
They spend their free time riding horse, playing basketball, watching TV.
My summer holiday was a veryinteresting , adventure and with good memories. I took many photos there. After a few years I will remember these by seeing my photos .

8 comments: